Saturday 1 December 2012

Autumn Blues...

OHMYGOODNESSICAN'TBELIEVEMYLACKOFCOMMITMENTTOTHIS!

and I apologise. I will be better. I promise. No, No don't leave ! I thought we had something special....


.....................................................................ANYWAY.............................................................................


It's Autumn now, which I am sure you have all noticed. Unless you're blind. Or ignorant. ANYWAY, with the coming of autumn (and christmas people!!!) i thought this would be a good oportuntity for me to go back to the old style rants I designed this page for so they could be leash on the unseptecting public (sorry).

Being someone who spends most of their time outside, autumn is a huge pain in the arse for me. To start with, autumn places me in a complete state of boredom. As some of you may know, I have two horses, and my main horse is a 26 year old arsehole, no sorry I mean pony. The cold and, mainly, the wind makes me unable to ride because nutmeg is too arthritic. Which means while my sister gets to ride her young, active, and not arthritic, pony I'm stuck... poo-picking.. Which trust me isn't as exciting as it sounds. And while it is cold, that doesn't bother me as much as the pointlessness of it. I always feel sad for autumn. As magical and romantic as this season is, it will never measure up to the christmas season WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT IS NEXT WEEK!

But regardless of the flaws of autumn, i can't deny it makes me realise how gorgeous a world we live in. Whenever i walk through autumn my mind always goes back to the poem 'Nature's first green is gold' by robert frost, which has to be one of the most beautiful poems around. AND it's true. I don't think we value to importance of autumn. My Nana, who is quite the greenfingered lady, is always saying the year is back to front and should start with Autumn. And it's true! You prepare the most of your crops in the autumn.

And also, it is also rather beautiful - so you will be babarded with suitably autumn-y photos *sorry*.


Also, another newsflash - i have recently inputted my ucas *yay* and so i am also thinking of doing one of the entrance exams. For one of my universities as well as doing a maths paper, i'm also doing a  creative writing paper and so i maybe posting now and then an occasional piece which i would really appreciate responses from.


THANKS BYE x

No comments:

Post a Comment